[Piuparts-devel] uploading 0.83

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Thu Dec 14 20:13:23 UTC 2017

On 2017-11-28 22:03, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> I need to update the changelog message and move it out of 0.83, and add
> the missing pair of patches for -analyze.

Or if you want them for 0.83, now the 6 are complete:

99b3f0b63 p-r: keep sections in a deque
4c40615df p-r: postpone section if the lock cannot be acquired
134124ff6 dwke: keep sections in a deque
90d42e5d6 dwke: postpone section if the lock cannot be acquired
4712180b7 p-a: keep sections in a deque
3352fa847 p-a: postpone section if the lock cannot be acquired

I'm running with them for a long time already.