[Piuparts-devel] new tests stretch-rcmd, jessie2stretch-rcmd?

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Jan 16 10:21:27 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-13 12:49, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:39:21PM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> do we have capacity to add two more tests for stretch as we have them
>> for jessie?
>> * stretch-rcmd
>> * jessie2stretch-rcmd
>
> yes:
>
> /dev/mapper/vg0-srv     210G    131G   80G   63% /srv
>
> and else we'd ask DSA for more ressources…

I was also thinking about cpu power ...

Andreas Beckmann (11):
      reschedule_piuparts_tests: add --dryrun option
      p: run panic handlers in reverse order
      reschedule_oldest_logs: report idle state
      p: ignore /etc/php/7.0/ and some subdirs
      p: check before unmounting /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc
      p.conf: [stretch-rcmd]
      p.conf: [jessie2stretch-rcmd]
      p.conf: [stretch-security]
      p.conf: [stretch-pu]
      p.conf: [stretch2proposed]
      p.conf: [stretch-proposed]

stretch-proposed is disabled (like any -proposed)

stretch2proposed is disabled and should be enabled after release
(seeded with pass logs from a rerun of stretch after release)

*-rcmd should be seeded with the pass logs from their respective
non-rcmd counterparts and all logs should be marked for recycling
immediately (s.t. they are gradually rebuilt and do not block recycling
of other sections during their initial testing)

-pu and -security can be enabled right now, they will be just (mostly)
empty until release