[Piuparts-devel] RFC: getting a shell in the piuparts environment

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Jan 17 12:30:50 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-17 13:21, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 12:10:38PM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>>       p: add --shell-on-error option

and I successfully used it to debug a texlive jessie->stretch
--install-recommends upgrade problem with Norbert last night - took one
command and 15 minutes waiting before I could fetch some more files from
the chroot :-)

> this fails to pick if I dont pick the other stuff first…

the patches are expected to be applied in order (otherwise you will see
lots of changelog conflicts) ...