[Piuparts-devel] Piuparts cannot-be-tested - perl related?

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Thu Jan 19 15:59:55 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-19 16:33, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Yesterday this said:
>
> Rejected due to piuparts regression -
> https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/sdb.html
>
> But I agree it's better to block packages in these cases until they can be
> properly tested and to potentially let broken packages into testing. At least as
> long as it doesn't happen too often piuparts doesn't become a bottleneck.

So it's probably the transition from fail/*.log to untestable/*.log that
makes piuparts report a different state for that package, which I think
it shouldn't.

I see what's wrong on piuparts side - failed-testing and
cannot-be-tested should be in the same group of "Failed", currently
cannot-be-tested is in "Blocked" along with dependency-failed-* etc.