[Piuparts-devel] more for 0.75

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Jan 25 01:11:44 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-24 11:44, Holger Levsen wrote:
> done. I take it there were no relevant failures with "Command line
> option --allow-downgrades is not understood'" which we didnt reschedule?

there shouldn't have been any more after we stopped the new feature in that commit
so these logs would have been deleted within a day after deployment
so safe to revert

> -            # FIXME: too many failures
> -            # panic()
> +            # don't panic(), too many problems on old distros
>
> though shouldnt that be s#too many#just too many# ? :)

unfortunately there were way more than 42 IIRC ...

>>       p.conf: reduce reschedule-untestable-days to 1
>
> nice! though I wish we could increase the delay… retest after a day,
> then after 2, then 3, then 4…

How many packages are we talking about?
These are only the ones with dependency problems and once they got bugged, they are stopped.

>> I'll try to get another series done tonight, so Wednesday would be a better
>> upload day.

Andreas Beckmann (4):
      p: use apt_pkg.version_compare()
      pre_remove_exceptions: allow removal of essential packages from stretch
      post_distupgrade_hack_debsums: merge into post_distupgrade_exceptions
      p: ignore another php leftover directory

That should be it for now :-)

Just run it for a few hours and verify that you can still get "pass" logs before uploading :-)