[Piuparts-devel] more for 0.77

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sat Jun 3 17:31:38 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-03 18:12, Holger Levsen wrote:

>> 5fb9a1f39 don't rename wheezy222testing in the 0.76 changelog entry
>
> nack

Why?
there is also
  - Rename wheezy222testing to oldstable22testing.
in the changelog of 0.77 (or whatever develop will be)

>> f2c09b1fd p: ignore /var/lib/apt/daily_lock
>
> apt is showing this since which version?
>
> (this I might wanna take for 0.77…)

I noticed it post holidays, so must have been a recent upload. There
were recent changes regarding the cronjobs ...
I haven't investigated whether a rerun of the test or update of the
chroot tarball would have been sufficient. I just remember 500 blocked
packages ...
It also happened on piuparts.d.o:
https://piuparts.debian.org/sid-strict/fail/apt_1.4.6.log

I had these test submissions on [sid-plus] (which is nearly the same as
[sid-strict]):

1491115603 pass apt 1.4
1493072905 pass apt 1.4.1
1493956410 fail apt 1.4.2