[Piuparts-devel] welcome buster!

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Jun 27 07:58:02 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-26 14:19, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 12:10:05PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> thanks, that indeed seems to have done the trick. pushed, will deploy
>> now.
>
> I'm also thinking I should upload this as 0.78 now, and not include more
> changes into 0.78, thus delaying that upload further. What do you think?

Not without the 'welcome buster!' patch series. You don't need to take
all the new sections for piuparts.d.o, yet, ... but the fixes and
adjustments.
We are also missing a [buster-debug] section in distros.conf, and maybe
some more buster related fixup in the custom scripts that I haven't
pushed yet. Will check tonight.