[Piuparts-devel] piuparts 0.76

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Mar 6 11:54:30 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-06 12:39, Holger Levsen wrote:
> so 7 commits now… will look in a moment…

and number 8:
      report passed logs with attempted removal of essential packages

that should trigger on some packages in sid-strict ...

and number 9:
    p: fall back to on-the-fly generation if --end-meta file is missing

(to avoid these recurring changelog merge conflicts)

>> PS: should slave_stop have a manpage?
>
> I was wondering too… probably by now yeah, it's become more elaborate than
> I expected…

at least the other similar binaries in /usr/bin have one

And now I'm running away from piuparts, hopefully returning after 0.76
was released :-)