[Piuparts-devel] piuparts 0.76

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sun Mar 12 16:26:37 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-12 11:47, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 05:16:40AM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> On 2017-03-11 02:57, Holger Levsen wrote:
>>> hope this is it for 0.76 now. Will give it another 24h though - and if you
>>> have more commits for piuparts.conf.anbe I'll gladly take them until the very
>>> last moment ;-)
>>
>> Andreas Beckmann (4):
>>       p.conf.anbe: [stretch-debug]
>
> picked.
>
>>       p: install fake essential packages without running custom scripts
>>       p: only warn on broken symlinks after installing the dependencies
>
> not convinced to pick these two now…

bugfixes in seldomly used features
has been running in my instance for two days now

>>       more database-dependency related tuning
>
> maybe…

improves also some jessie2bpo2stretch paths

> will ponder this a bit more, though I'm tempted not to picked those last three and
> finally do that upload today… (and merge them after the upload…)

and two more:
      scripts-broken-symlinks: "fix" some broken symlinks
(new custom script subdir, used by piuparts.conf.anbe)
      detect some more issues caused by full disks
nice things happen if the tempdir runs full ...

Andreas

PS: can we please put a block on uploading/migrating stuff like firefox,
iceweasel, libreoffice, gcc/glibc-cross ... with their hundreds of
binary packages they delay other packages from being tested with
piuparts :-)