[Piuparts-devel] for 0.77 batch #3

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Fri Mar 17 15:42:57 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 11:26:30PM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> 81ff0e2fe p-s: run piuparts but skip tests to create tarballs

I'm not sure the debian/changelog entry for this commit is proper…

> 7c8cf66ef p-s: run piuparts on dummy package "TARBALL" to create tarballs

I guess this is correct, but I'm slightly suprised by the s#dpkg#TARBALL# in
this commit… (why was dpkg there before and why isnt it needed anymore)

> cb78f3af1 p: keep history of 'apt-cache dumpavail | md5sum'
> cacd0a9ef p-s: use the --save-end-meta and --end-meta options

nice!

> 9e5ee8894 p.conf: enable chroot-meta-auto
> baf9fe47d network issue: failures related to outdated reference chroot data

on a 2nd thought I even understand that this fits as a network issue ;)

> 5db4b3ca7 fix misspelling of piuparts-analyze

:)

all cherry-picked & pushed, but not yet deployed… (mostly due to flaky
network in this train…)

thanks!

> no need to recreate the tarballs - they won't change (except for newer packages)

ack