[Piuparts-devel] Rebuilding packages to increase Stretch's PIE coverage

Ivo De Decker ivodd at debian.org
Sun Mar 19 20:35:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 04:14:40PM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> >I see PIE rebuilds for packages listed without PIE coverage.
>
> Could someone give a progress report how far this is completed? And an
> estimate when it will be fully done?

Rebuilds have been scheduled for most of the packages listed in
https://people.debian.org/~rbalint/pie-mass-rebuild/sources-rebuild-works.txt

Packages with different version in unstable and testing were not scheduled
(because the binNMU's wouldn't migrate automatically anyway).

> I'd like to do a complete piuparts retesting of stretch, but I want to
> wait for the PIE rebuilds to have finished first ...

All the builds finished (at least the ones that didn't fail).

Cheers,

Ivo