[Piuparts-devel] my first severity: critical bug found by piuparts

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Mar 23 10:05:57 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 02:25:15AM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> uh oh: https://bugs.debian.org/858521

yeah, saw that, "wow". the diapora-common upload from today aint much better,
now deleting stuff in /usr/share in postinst, still removing a user in
postinst and still not using /usr/sbin/service…

> PS: did you notice any crashes on the slave recently?

no, but i'm usually not logged in… (so I would only see mails if slave
sessions are restartet…)

> my slave screen +
> ssh session has disappeared/died several times today ...

on your machine or Debian ones?