[Piuparts-devel] Changes to Companies Act take effect March 31 which affect YOU

361 Degree Consultancy Pte Ltd winnee at 361dc.com
Wed May 17 07:31:45 UTC 2017

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://3atj1.ens-mail8.net/z7OQcH

Dear Client,

You Should Have Already Received A Letter From ACRA About The New
Regulatory Requirement.

If You Are Confused By The Letter, You Are Not Alone. Here’s A Quick
Explanation.

What Is It About?

*

ACRA Is Setting Up A Registry Of The Main Person In Charge For Every
Company On Its Record. This Person Is Called “beneficial Owners”
Or “registrable Controllers”.

*

You Will Also Need To Put On The Registry Of Any Nominated Director
Etc. As The Next Person(s) In Charge, If Any.

*

This Information Will Not Be Made Available To The Public. It Is Kept
By Your Company And Must Be Available Upon Request By ACRA And Other
Government Agencies.

Why The Need For This New Legislation?

ACRA Wants To Make Companies More Transparent And Reduce The Chances
Of Owners Using Their Company For Illegal Activities.

What Do You Need To Do?

By 31 May, You Should Have The Necessary Information Of The
Controllers Already On Your Record And Set Up Registry Of Controller.

You Will Need To Send Notices To The Relevant Individuals In Your
Company To Get Their Information.

If You Need Help, We Are Here For You.

If You Need Admin Support To Prepare This Registry, We Can Support
You.

Please Contact Winnee At 6515 7906 So Or Email Her At Winne at 361dc.com
So That We Can Have Everything Done For You According To The
Regulations.