[Piuparts-devel] 0.81 upload

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Oct 3 01:41:01 UTC 2017

On 10/02/2017 02:36 AM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I'd like to upload piuparts to sid in the next days, do you have any pending
> commits? (or changelog entries? maybe we should switch to git-dch indeed…)

That is only the beginning:

b2414cb05 p-r: ignore OSError while archiving disappeared logfile
f91f3a8af dwke: report total amount of logfiles processed
eeca0aa48 p: ignore /var/log/tallylog
f8e431842 piuparts issues: another 'apt-cache show' failure
e8c79c37d exception for corekeeper to not modify core file settings in the running kernel
445652eeb scripts-broken-symlinks: unbreak more symlinks

The fourth one is for the apt-cache show failures with a
different error code as reported by Adrian. I don't think
I've seen them myself, yet.
The 5th should prevent piuparts from actively hindering me
from getting a core dump from apt-get failures (but according to
the kernel log, these crashes only happen 1-2 times a week now ...

The bigger changes have been running smoothly here, I hope to
find time later today to write chnagelog entries for them and
finally push them.