[Piuparts-devel] Business Proposition

Engr. Hsien Loong douyk at snerdi.com.cn
Mon Oct 23 20:35:34 UTC 2017

Dear Sir,

On my desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase up to 2,000,000 barrels on monthly bases for 12 calendar months by my company. The essence of my reaching out to you is the fact that I am in the process of building a middle man structure to mediate between the 2 parties involved before the contract is signed.

Our commission/brokerage as middle men are between $2 - $3 per barrel so if the target of 2 Million barrels is met monthly we stand to share $4M - 6M every month for a span of 12 months.

Please kindly get back to me for further business collaboration as to give you more insight on this proposal.

Thanks & Regards,

Engr. Hsien Loong

保 密 声 明:1.此声明为上海核工程研究设计院有限公司的保 密 标 识。2.本电子邮件及其所有附件仅供特定收件人收阅。若您非预期的收件人,请勿阅读、复制、使用或将该信息披露给他人,并请通过回复此邮件告知发件人,然后从您的系统中将该邮件删除。3.本邮件及其附件可能包含上海核工程研究设计院内部信息、秘 密 信 息、专有信息或受到法律保护的其他信息。未经许可,任何人不得进行披露、复制、传播、分发或使用。对于任何由此造成的后果,我院将保留追究法律责任的权利。
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE1.This notice serves as CONFIDENTIAL information mark of Shanghai Nuclear Engineering Research & Design Institute co.,ltd.2.This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.3.This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Without permission, any disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or use is prohibited. In the event of any consequence caused thereby, we reserve the right to take legal action.