[Piuparts-devel] Credits for the Debian Project use on Packet

Hector Oron zumbi at debian.org
Sat Apr 28 15:17:15 BST 2018

Hello packet.net,

  I have been failing so far to push this forward apologies from my side.
  I have asked few teams, people involved in those teams about using
packet.net infrastructure, we have created a small [etherpad] with
some vague details, but it might be good to get all you in the loop as
from my side, I am quite busy in other matters.

  @Debian developers, packet.net is kind to donate an arm64 machine
for our usage as well as 100% free usage of their spot market,
unlimited as long as there is availability.

  @Packet.net, Debian developers are interested to use the packet.net
infrastructure for the following use cases:
     - Official Debian GitLab CI building (formorer)
     - QA activities for autopkgtests (CI system) (terceiro)
     - QA activities running PIUPARTS (holger, mattia?)
     - Bit-by-bit reproducible builds (lamby, vagrant, mattia?)

      Could you enable them on the Debian account so they are able to
use the infrastructure as well?

[etherpad](https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/packet-debian)

  On other topic, we are reaching out for Debian sponsors for
DebConf18, I'll send you a separated email on that regard!

Best regards

--

<free spam>

-- Would you like to make a donation towards the upcoming Debian conference?
   Brochure: https://media.debconf.org/dc18/fundraising/debconf18_sponsorship_brochure_en.pdf

   ** https://debconf18.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/ **

</free spam>