[Piuparts-devel] [Git][debian/piuparts][develop] bug-templates/logrotate_exits_with_error_after_package_removal: clarify the cause of this problem.

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Dec 5 01:02:04 GMT 2018

On 2018-12-04 13:22, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Commits:
> 307ad431 by Holger Levsen at 2018-12-04T12:22:32Z
> bug-templates/logrotate_exits_with_error_after_package_removal: clarify the cause of this problem.

I think the common cause for this error is no logfile being present
because the daemon/application/whatever was never run.
Which will already cause logrotate noise if the package is still installed.

Could you add something about this as well, and mention a possible
solution? (IIRC there is a missing=ok or similar keyword.)