[Piuparts-devel] Processed: retitle

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Jun 9 17:30:05 BST 2018

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 873733 piuparts: whitelist isa-support so it's allowed to fail piuparts testing
Bug #873733 [piuparts] please whitelist isa-support so it's allowed to fail piuparts testing
Changed Bug title to 'piuparts: whitelist isa-support so it's allowed to fail piuparts testing' from 'please whitelist isa-support so it's allowed to fail piuparts testing'.
> retitle 874324 piuparts: document how to test partial distros (like experimental or backports)
Bug #874324 [piuparts] wishlist piuparts: document how to test partial distros (like experimental or backports)
Changed Bug title to 'piuparts: document how to test partial distros (like experimental or backports)' from 'wishlist piuparts: document how to test partial distros (like experimental or backports)'.
> retitle 898615 piuparts: check owner+permission of /usr/local subdirectories
Bug #898615 [piuparts] piuparts: please check owner+permission of /usr/local subdirectories
Changed Bug title to 'piuparts: check owner+permission of /usr/local subdirectories' from 'piuparts: please check owner+permission of /usr/local subdirectories'.
> retitle 899000 piuparts: allow running tests in lxc and VM backends
Bug #899000 [piuparts] piuparts: Please allow running tests in lxc and VM backends, too
Changed Bug title to 'piuparts: allow running tests in lxc and VM backends' from 'piuparts: Please allow running tests in lxc and VM backends, too'.
> tags 673972 + pending
Bug #673972 [piuparts] sympa: unowned directories after purge: /var/spool/sympa/*
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

673972: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=673972