[Piuparts-devel] doc files for piuparts python 3

Herbert Fortes terberh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:06:15 BST 2019

On 4/5/19 12:34 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 05, 2019 at 09:50:56AM -0300, Herbert Fortes wrote:
>> It seems that it is a common choice to use python3-sphinx.
>> The 'apt show python3-sphinx'.
>
> I'd be open to switch to sphinx.

The doc_by_sphinx.tar.gz file attached has the dir with files
I had to make adjustments to generate the .html files by Sphinx.

The current package built, but does not ship, README_server.html.

I added README_pejacevic.txt and license.txt. And edited Makefile to
add two lines:

build-doc: $(DOCS_GENERATED)
+        sphinx-build -b html ./doc_by_sphinx ./build

clean:
+        rm -fr build

The build dir has:

$ du -ch build/*