[Piuparts-devel] [Piuparts-reports] problem with piuparts-slave detected]

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Apr 10 16:21:53 BST 2019

On 2019-04-10 16:29, Holger Levsen wrote:
> ConfigParser.InterpolationMissingOptionError: Bad value substitution:
>         section: [sid-merged-usr]
>         option : chroot-tgz
>         key    : arch
>         rawval : %(distro)s-merged-usr_%(arch)s.tgz

in that config "arch" is only defined in [global], obviously that is not
available for substitution (in my config I have "arch" set in every
section since I run both amd64 and i386, so that problem does not show up)

ae2b27e40 p.conf: fix arch substitution
1a6f82310 find_unowned_lib_links: handle --merged-usr environments