[Piuparts-devel] piuparts.py and piuparts-analyze.py

Herbert Fortes terberh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:22:05 BST 2019

Hi,

On 4/2/19 7:50 AM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 02:30:32PM -0300, Herbert Fortes wrote:
>> https://github.com/hpfn-d/piuparts_3/commit/67abfe28b3c32b9aca02e65d96a280782efa3ec8
>> https://github.com/hpfn-d/piuparts_3/pull/28
>
> I like these patches too, but will only merge them after the buster
> release, to keep the piuparts master branch uploadable for the time
> being.
>
> Please feed me those patches again after the relase. Thanks.
>
> (And you might want to create a bullseye branch to collect them in one
> branch so they are easier to pickup then.)

I created the bullseye[0] branch in fork for now. At least it is a
salsa repo. The history is:

[0] - https://salsa.debian.org/hpfn/piuparts/commits/bullseye

Dir with files for Sphinx
Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto authored 8 minutes ago
5a90848c

There are 3 .txt. files for piuparts_slave. Join(2013), run(2017)
and stop(2017). I noted now. Not included . Join is out of date?

obsolete_onffiles.mail file
Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto authored 9 minutes ago
5c887d1a

I added two paragraphs from manpage. The commit has a typo
but the file name is correct.

tuple with key, value instead of if-elif-else in for-loop
Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto authored 11 minutes ago
0c82a27d

This is new. Instead of:

for page in tuple:
   if page == 'index':
        page_title = 'string'

Less decisions inside the loop:

page_and_title = (
    ('index', 'string')
)
for page, page_title in page_and_title:

piuparts-report.py

.endswith and list comprehensions instead of a for-loop with .append
Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto authored 16 minutes ago
6e3228a1

piuparts-analyze.py

.lstrip instead of an if with two returns
Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto authored 19 minutes ago
f8df0d2d

piuparts.py file

Regards,
Herbert