[Piuparts-devel] [rt.debian.org #7902] AutoReply CC: pejacevic (piuparts-master) disk space

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Aug 15 18:25:37 BST 2019

hi,

adding piuparts-devel to the loop as I'm not the only one caring about
piuparts.d.o....

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 04:50:11PM +0000, Julien Cristau via RT wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:15:46 +0000, Holger Levsen via RT wrote:
> > btw, I'd be happy if the piuparts nodes were upgraded to Buster. There's
> > no hurry, just that we are ready for this to happen.
> Might be worth a separate ticket to get that on the radar as an easy
> upgrade.

done

> > On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:57:32AM +0000, Julien Cristau via RT wrote:
> > > /srv/piuparts.debian.org on pejacevic is getting big:
> > > /dev/mapper/vg0-srv  373G  351G   22G  95% /srv
> > yeah, we've added new bullseye and bullseye-with-recommends section
> > after the buster release. soon there should be bullseye-bpo and related
> > sections too!
> > so, can you add some more space please? like 100g or so.
> > > Is there any cleanup that could be done?
> > not really.
> That's unfortunate.  There's a bunch of jessie2stretch or wheezy2jessie
> things that seem to take a *lot* of space.  What value do they have at
> this point?

Andreas is still using them to file upgrade bug reports from old(er)
releases, though I suppose now that buster has been released some old
ones can be dropped. And then we will add new ones (testing basically
the same upgrade paths but shifted one release cycle later), which have
more packages, and thus need more space, so even once we do it, we will
need more space. so can please add 100gb more space to pejacevic?