[Piuparts-devel] schleuder: piuparts regression, but false positive

Georg Faerber georg at riseup.net
Thu Feb 7 21:46:59 GMT 2019

Hi all,

I'm not really sure if this list is the right contact point, in case it
isn't, I'm happy for any pointers.

I'm seeking input regarding a piuparts regression in schleuder, which I
fear will happen with version 3.3.0-9, which I just uploaded. This
upload was necessary due to a recent change in rails, which broke
schleuder.

The current version 3.3.0-8 was tested successfully by piuparts. [1]

After this test, which happened on 2019-02-06 05:21:27 UTC, rails
2:5.2.2+dfsg-2 was uploaded on 2019-02-06 07:34:33 UTC [2], containing
the breaking change.

I've now adapted schleuder and made the 3.3.0-9 upload. Things look
good, except piuparts, which is to be expected. [3]

However, I fear, that due to this regression, the migration will be
delayed in such a way, that this version won't migrate before the soft
freeze. Is it possible to ignore the piuparts result in this case, for
example via britneys ignore-piuparts hint?

Thanks for your work and in advance,
cheers,
Georg

[1] https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/pass/schleuder_3.3.0-8.log