[Piuparts-devel] Problem with stable2sid summary.json

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Feb 12 19:12:36 GMT 2019

Hi Dave,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:35:16AM -0500, Dave Steele wrote:
> The stable2sid json summary is showing a majority of packages as 'waiting',
> while p.d.o does not. I don't know why.

indeed and how strange:

holger at pejacevic:/srv/piuparts.debian.org/htdocs$ grep -c W */summary.json
buster/summary.json:2
experimental/summary.json:4
jessie/summary.json:0
sid2experimental/summary.json:4
sid-nodoc/summary.json:5609
sid-strict/summary.json:183
sid/summary.json:38
stable2sid/summary.json:16714
stretch/summary.json:10
testing2sid/summary.json:597
testing/summary.json:2

> I recommend reverting 3b4dede until it is resolved.

I'd rather leave it to see how it develops.

--
tschau,

In Europe there are people prosecuted by courts because they saved other people
from drowning in the  Mediterranean Sea.  That is almost as absurd  as if there
were people being prosecuted because they saved people from drowning in the sea.