[Piuparts-devel] reschedule ltsp?

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at debian.org
Fri Jan 4 04:49:44 GMT 2019

Looking at the piparts log for ltsp, it apparently failed, but I don't
see anything ltsp related specifically...

  https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/ltsp-server-standalone_5.18.12-1.log

It seems an issue with one of the dependent packages or the piuparts
environment, probably "udisks2":

  Setting up udisks2 (2.8.1-3) ...
  Failed to scan devices: No such file or directory
  dpkg: error processing package udisks2 (--configure):
   installed udisks2 package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1

Could ltsp be rescheduled, since this might be a transient issue?

I'll also try a fresh debian install and see if I can't replicate the
issue.

It appears to be blocking ltsp from migrating to testing. Any help
appreciated!

live well,
  vagrant