[Piuparts-devel] more scripts ...

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Jan 30 17:51:37 GMT 2019

Hi Holger,

for my many-hop upgrade tests (up to lenny222testing which does
lenny->squeeze->wheezy->jessie->stretch->buster) I may need some custom
scripts that I don't want to mix into the the regular processing ...

My previous suggestion was "scripts-long-grown" but you didn't like that
name.

What about "scripts-multi-distro"? Or do you have a better suggestion?
Or what came to my mind while writing this mail, "scripts-multi-hop"
(scripts-multi-hop-upgrade scripts-mhu)?

What about adding a [sid-bl] (any maybe also [experimental-bl]) section
to check for (and fail on) broken symlinks? This should nowadays be a
more manageable amount of failures with all the ignores and fixups I did
in my instance (some of these are available in scripts-broken-symlinks).
Better naming suggestions welcome.