[Piuparts-devel] bullseye branch rename [was Re: piuparts.py and piuparts-analyze.py]

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed Jul 10 16:49:48 BST 2019

On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 12:55:11PM -0300, Herbert Fortes wrote:
> The fork has two bullseye branches. One is a mess and the other is clean
> and I did a sync. The last commit - 27 May.

thanks for providing a clean branch!

> The name of the clean branch is 'bullseye_sync_clean'[0]. Please take a
> look when you have time for it.
>
>  - d.iteritems() -> iter(d.items()) Py 2 3 compatible
>     https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0469/

looks good to me, though as you rename some variables I'd like an ACK
from Andreas as well.

>  - Popen - universal_newlines=True. Py2, Py3 compatible

cherry-picked into the develop branch, thanks! \o/

>  - Dir with files for Sphinx

please replace the existing files instead... (and adjust Makefile,
d/control, etc as needed.)

>  - obsolete_conffiles.mail file

cherry-picked into the develop branch, thanks! \o/

I haven't deployed this changes yet, however.

--
tschau,

Our civilization is being sacrificed for the opportunity of a very small number
of people to continue making enormous amounts of money...  It is the sufferings
of the many  which pay  for the luxuries  of the few...  You say  you love your
children  above all else,  and yet  you are stealing  their future  in front of
their very eyes...