[Piuparts-devel] bullseye branch rename [was Re: piuparts.py and piuparts-analyze.py]

Herbert Fortes terberh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 14:54:42 BST 2019

On 7/12/19 3:00 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 05:17:58PM -0300, Herbert Fortes wrote:
>> I am changing piuparts.1.txt to something like that (Sphinx just for
>> html files):
>
> nice
>
>> No tool needed to generate the manpage.
>
> sphinx is a nice tool! :)

After one learns something about it. hehehe.

I created a directory tree and now it is possible to use one
source file for the html file and the manpage. The build looks
good.

Can we start to use Debhelper more? There is an override for
'dh_auto_build' already that I can add the lines for Sphinx.

Makefile will be less complex. The build-doc and install-doc can
do nothing. Putting the lines that do the jobs as commented.

Regards,
Herbert