[Piuparts-devel] Fwd: Shipment Telex Release

mikeschollcpt at vanquardled.com mikeschollcpt at vanquardled.com
Wed May 15 01:26:31 BST 2019

Hello Dear ,

As we told you that our agent made the telex released bl last week.

Attached for your reference.

Please kindly check and confirm.

Thanks

B.regards,
Yuki
GLOBAL LOGISTIC

DEFAULT CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

By opening this email or reading this document you have by default
agreed to the confidentiality requirements of the sender for the non
disclosure of confidential, propriety, technical and commercial
information outside of the needs of the individual or organisation to
use the products and services as offered and supplied for their
exclusive immediate use and purpose. By discussion, dissemination,
distribution and/or copying this e-mail, you are also placing the
recipients under the same non disclosure terms.  If you do not wish to
comply with these requirements you must advise the sender of same,
receiving confirmation and proof of transmission and then delete the
message and its contents and attachments immediately, in both hard and
soft form, from your hard copy filing systems, soft copy mail accounts,
hard drives and servers both local and cloud based.