[Piuparts-devel] next round for buster

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon May 27 23:44:48 BST 2019

On 2019-05-27 11:38, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 06:51:32PM +0200, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> all taken, merged and about to deploy.

You actually applied them in reverse order, which should not be
a problem for that series ;-)

>> 49d1bd385 message and whitespace cleanup
>
> I would have taken this but the change to piuparts.py in it is again in
> code relevant to buster. Would you split this into two commits, then I'd
> take half of it now.

new version in the series below

>> 0b2c056cf add more workarounds for modified keyrings in wheezy
>
> also nack because of piuparts.py change...

you actually included that one

>> and still a lot in the queue, needing revalidation
>
> yay, looking forward to those.

here come a few - apply from top to bottom ;-),
got distracted by afc169be2 today

09555bc0c unify uninstallability messages
afc169be2 naist-jdic/lenny is no longer installable due to archive corruption
b45798375 handle libdbd-oracle-perl-dbgsym separately
c2052dace work around spurious systemd-sysv/jessie reinstall failure
d6c75545c fix libudev1 installation in jessie-backports
5e46c7df2 reschedule_piuparts_tests: factor out recycle_logfiles()
cb4a6dcb9 reschedule_piuparts_tests: add --logfiles mode