[Piuparts-devel] piuparts.d.o stalled?

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Wed Feb 12 16:01:35 GMT 2020

(In the future, no need to x-post to d-devel, it's far down my folder list anyway)

* Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert at googlemail.com> [2020-02-12 14:57:49 +0100]:

>  (x-post between d-devel and piuparts-devel lists, sent again with fixed
> subject)
>
> Hi,
>
> it seems like piuparts.d.o is not running new tests for some days now. The
> -reports list contains some mails mentioning an issue with piuparts-slave.
> This is currently stalling the testing migration for quite an amount of
> packages. Can you please check what's going on there?

Thanks for the notice; I'm not quite sure what went wrong there.

In any case, since DSA had to restart everything at UBC, the piuparts slave got
restarted as well and it's churning through the backlog. Unfortunately it looks
like restarting the slave just eats its logs.

Looking at excuses.yaml, a bit more than 100 packages are blocked from
migrating by piuparts, and that should clear up in the next few hours.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont