[Piuparts-devel] Migration to testing blocked by broken piuparts?

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Wed Jan 8 11:06:27 GMT 2020

On വ്യാ, Jan 2, 2020 at 21:43, debacle <debacle at debian.org>
wrote:
> On 2020-01-02 11:53, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
>>  El jue., 2 ene. 2020 08:28, Julien Cristau <jcristau at debian.org>
>> escribió:
>>  > No, it'll eventually get retried and (assuming it passes) the
>> migration
>>  > block will lift.
>>
>>  And "eventually" is normally how many days?
>
> If I've learned one thing in Debian, it's patience!

Its already 10 days [1] and newly uploaded packages are now getting
migrated. So I don't think the packages failed due to bug are getting
any priority over the newly uploaded ones. I'd have expected them to be
retried before new packages. Can this still be done?

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/micro