[Piuparts-devel] Please rerun the sid failed queue

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Fri Jan 17 15:39:18 GMT 2020

* David Steele <steele at debian.org> [2020-01-07 11:06:54 -0500]:

> It's been over two weeks since there was a problem causing a run of
> failures in the sid queue. There are still over two hundred falsely
> failed packages being reported.
>
> This is blocking testing migration. Could someone please delete the
> failed logs and force a prompt retest?

Hi!

[I've just started looking after piuparts.d.o a few days ago, and it's taking
me a while to get up to speed; sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time!]

I've poked at things a bit a few days ago (making one of the piuparts workers
look at sid only), so this should have happened by now.

Feel free to let us know if there's still packages stuck behind a piuparts
false positive.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont