[Piuparts-devel] Are published apt repos from salsa CI supported?

Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras devrtz-debian at fortysixandtwo.eu
Fri Jun 5 23:28:37 BST 2020

Hello,

I'm working on the package lurch [1] whose dependencies [2][3] are
currently in the NEW queue. I have enabled aptly for the dependencies
and have added the repos in before_script section of my CI config[4].

Piuparts is failing for me because the certificate for salsa.debian.org
is apparently not trusted [5].

Which brings me to my question: Are published repos from aptly jobs
supported or is this a bug/am I doing something wrong?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/devrtz/purple-lurch
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/libaxc