[Piuparts-devel] Migration to testing blocked by broken piuparts?

Dominique Dumont dod at debian.org
Thu May 7 03:10:55 BST 2020

On Wednesday, 8 January 2020 20:42:45 CET Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> > I checked the piuparts documentation just then [2] and found out that
> > unlike ci.d.o or reproducible-build checks, the piuparts test will *not*
> > automatically be retried for the same package of the same version (same
> > upload).
>
> Where is that written?

Boyuan Yang gave a link to debian wiki:

https://wiki.debian.org/piuparts/FAQ#Q._Can_I_somehow_tell_piuparts_to_retest_my_package.3F

The answer mentions that package are not automatically retested. Whether this applies to package
that passed or failed piupart test is not specified. I assumed the latter.

All the best