[Piuparts-devel] Additional Logs for piuparts

Hilmar Preuße hille42 at web.de
Thu Aug 3 22:57:06 BST 2023

On 7/31/23 10:29, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> On 31/07/2023 08.17, Preuße, Hilmar wrote:

Hi,

>> As I'm not able to reproduce the issue inside a chroot this file would
>> be of interest for me. How do I get it?
>
> Can you reproduce the failure by running the piuparts test locally? The
> command line used can be found at the beginnig of the log, you may have
> to adjust paths though ...

I am.

   Building format(s) --all.
   	This may take some time...
   fmtutil failed. Output has been stored in
   /tmp/fmtutil.HwQeuvgK
   Please include this file if you report a bug.

   dpkg: error processing package tex-common (--configure):
    installed tex-common package post-installation script subprocess
returned error exit status 1
   Processing triggers for install-info (7.0.3-2) ...
   Processing triggers for fontconfig (2.14.1-4) ...
   Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.37-6) ...
    tex-common
   W:
http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/texlive-bin/libsynctex2_2023.20230311.66589-2_amd64.deb:
Automatically disabled Acquire::http::Pipeline-Depth due to incorrect
response from server/proxy. (man 5 apt.conf)

23m52.9s DEBUG: Starting command: ['umount',
'/srv/chroot/piuparts.debian.org/tmp/tmpoij93a4x/dev/shm']
23m52.9s DEBUG: Command ok: ['umount',
'/srv/chroot/piuparts.debian.org/tmp/tmpoij93a4x/dev/shm']

I'll follow your further advises. Many thanks for help!

--
Testmail