[Piuparts-devel] Additional Logs for piuparts

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Jul 31 09:29:00 BST 2023

On 31/07/2023 08.17, Preuße, Hilmar wrote:
> As I'm not able to reproduce the issue inside a chroot this file would
> be of interest for me. How do I get it?

Can you reproduce the failure by running the piuparts test locally? The
command line used can be found at the beginnig of the log, you may have
to adjust paths though ...

Then
* remove the timeout command and its arguments (before piuparts)
* add --shell-on-error (after piuparts)
Now you should end up in the chroot upon failure, any you can inspect
logfiles etc., try stuff and once you are done, simply exit the shell
and piuparts will clean up after you.