[Piuparts-devel] Piuparts Failure Question

Scott Kitterman debian at kitterman.com
Mon Feb 19 20:21:33 GMT 2024

On Monday, February 19, 2024 2:51:59 PM EST Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> On 19/02/2024 19.55, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > It looks like Quassel is failing puiparts, but when I looked at the log
> > [1], it looks like systemd related stuff and nothing to do with my
> > package.  Is that correct or is there some package error I should be
> > investigating here?
> Yes, that is to be blamed to systemd.

Thanks.  It seems related to #969714 [1], but I don't see any piuparts specific
bugs for the package.  Given the lack of progress on that in the last 3 1/2
years, is there some way these results could be filtered out by piuparts to
maintainers don't have to sort through it for individual packages?

Scott K

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=969714