Bug#1148127: at-spi2-core: FTBFS in arm64

Maximiliano Curia maxy at debian.org
Sat Sep 19 20:48:36 BST 2026


user debian-python at lists.debian.org
usertags 1148127 python3.15
tags 1148127 patch
thanks

Hi!

While rebuilding the python related packages against the Python 3.15rc2
version I ran into this FTBFS, although in arm64 [1].

The error is the same:

9/10 at-spi2-core:direct-connection FAIL             2.05s   killed by signal 6 SIGABRT

But in my case, this was not intermittent, by running an emulated arm64
VM in my local machine, I could reproduce this problem consistently.

The issue is that the dbus connection needs to be warmed up, otherwise
it fails.

I've created a patch to do a connection and disconnection before
starting the test, to solve this problem. This patch should probably be
sent upstream.

Happy hacking,

[1]: https://debusine.debian.net/debian/r-python-python3.15/artifact/4746439/

-- 
"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" -- Sun Tzu
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: fix-direct-connection-test.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 1477 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-a11y-devel/attachments/20260919/4f664496/attachment.patch>


More information about the Pkg-a11y-devel mailing list