[Pkg-acpi-devel] Bug#531074: Several keys not working anymore with Sony Vaio SZ2HP
florian.vessaz at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:53:03 UTC 2009
The following keys are not doing the appropriate action anymore:
- The key volume down decrease the volume and mute the audio.
- The key mute mutes and pops up the "Power Information" dialog of
- The brightness up and down keys do nothing.
What is expected is obvious:
- The key volume down should only decrease the volume.
- The key mute should only mute.
- The brightness keys should increase and decrease the brightness.
I've copied the following files from acpi-support version 0.109-11
And now the brightness buttons work again.
I've checked the volume and mute key of different keyboard and in all
the cases those keys did what was expected.
More information about the Pkg-acpi-devel