[Pkg-acpi-devel] Hello(Confidential Memo For Your Kind Attention & Swift Review).

webadmin webadmin at bjd.com.cn
Sat Nov 2 14:49:39 UTC 2013


I am once again contacting you after my earlier e-mail returned undelivered probably due to poor internet connection in my country.I am indeed very glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication(internet) has been grossly abused by criminally- minded people,thus making it difficult for people with genuine business transaction to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

I am Abdul al-Muntasir,former financial adviser and investment planner to late Muammar Gaddafi of Libya.With all due humility,I advise that you read and review this memo carefully for better understanding before you respond to this proposal which will usher us into great financial fortunes at the completion of the process.

The crisis in Libya after the death of Muammar Gaddafi was a global event which I believe you must have read or heard about it.Needless to recount that many families lost a lot and are still losing more on a daily basis.And I need your help to secure the release of the funds which were stashed away on behalf of late Muammar Gaddafi during the Arab spring that finally consumed him.The funds in question are proceeds of contracts executed by close family members of late Muammar Gaddafi which I facilitated it's deposits in a financial corporation in Europe before his death.

In order to ensure that all the family's assets are not frozen in the event of dethronement from power as the result of the crisis,the late Leader,instructed that the funds be deposited in a sealed box with the financial corporation,ostensibly to divert attention in view of the huge sums of money involved.The sealed box contained the sum of US$40.7 Million only.

The death of Muammar Gaddafi provided a unique opportunity for me to claim the funds which were deposited in my name to conceal the true identity of the real owner.All the documents relating to this deposit are with me as the late leader was too preoccupied on how to contain the fast spreading crisis then and by act of commission or omission,failed to ask for the documents before his death.No other person(s) knew about this deposit except two of us and the good thing is that the top officials of the financial corporation know me as their valued client in view of the prized deposits.

I am now intending to move the fund out of the financial corporation in Europe through your kind co-operation for onward deposit in your nominated personal or company's bank account.I guarantee that the transaction is risk-free as it will be legally done in such a way that there will be no breach of any laws as I have all the documents.

On completion of the transaction,you will receive 40% of the funds for your participation and co-operation while the remaining 60% shall be for me which you will also help me to invest part of it in your country.

Further information regarding the deposit shall be disclosed to you as soon as I receive your return e-mail indicating interest via my secure e-mail address thus(abdul_almuntasir1 at yahoo.co.jp).


Abdul al-Muntasir(abdul_almuntasir1 at yahoo.co.jp)

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-acpi-devel/attachments/20131102/49c674c7/attachment.html>

More information about the Pkg-acpi-devel mailing list