[Pkg-acpi-devel] Bug#756485: acpid: Unable to upgrade/downgrade
huysmans at koffie.nu
Wed Jul 30 09:06:33 UTC 2014
Justification: renders package unusable
*** Reporter, please consider answering these questions, where appropriate ***
* What led up to the situation?
Upgrade to this version resulted in the inability to stop package
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
1. AFter first upgrade (previous version to this one) moved /etc/sysctl.d
directory, so upgrade would continue. From this version to next (or previous)
failes completely as acpid won't stop. (or at least stop script exits with error)
2. manually remove status of acpid from /var/lib/dpkg/status
* What was the outcome of this action?
1. Unable to upgrade package.
2. Was able to install -3 version of package
* What outcome did you expect instead?
Upgrade to succeed from -2 to -3 version.
*** End of the template - remove these template lines ***
-- System Information:
Debian Release: jessie/sid
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (60, 'stable'), (50, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 3.14-1-amd64 (SMP w/8 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.ISO8859-15, LC_CTYPE=en_US.ISO8859-15 (charmap=ISO-8859-15) (ignored: LC_ALL set to en_US.ISO8859-15)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Versions of packages acpid depends on:
ii kmod 18-1
ii libc6 2.19-7
ii lsb-base 4.1+Debian13
Versions of packages acpid recommends:
pn acpi-support-base <none>
acpid suggests no packages.
-- no debconf information
More information about the Pkg-acpi-devel