[Pkg-ayatana-devel] ayatana-indicator-bluetooth_0.8.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED
sunweaver at debian.org
Fri Oct 30 13:49:05 GMT 2020
On Fr 30 Okt 2020 00:00:08 CET, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Mike,
> please also mention the LGPL in your debian/copyright.
I needed some time to find what is wrong here. The license headers in
the code files are slightly borked:
* Copyright 2013 Canonical Ltd.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 3.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Charles Kerr <charles.kerr at canonical.com>
I will amend this copy+paste flaw (probably) in the upstream code files.
Except from this, we should be fine, right? Or did you spot some
unreferenced LGPL file elsewhere?
mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 486 14 27
GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22 0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver at debian.org, http://sunweavers.net
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 851 bytes
Desc: Digitale PGP-Signatur
More information about the Pkg-ayatana-devel