[Bug 131492] Please sync boinc-app-seti (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
ajmitch at ihug.co.nz
Fri Aug 10 08:36:23 UTC 2007
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync boinc-app-seti (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Previous change was just "Rebuild for ldbl128 change (powerpc, sparc)." and changing maintainer field
Changelog since current gutsy version 5.13+cvs20060510-1ubuntu1:
boinc-app-seti (5.13+cvs20060510-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/boinc-app-seti-prerm: Stop the BOINC core client before removing
the SETI at home symlinks from the data directory to prevent the client from
downloading new work units although no application to process these is
present. (related to: #415765)
- Added XS-Vcs fields to the source stanza.
- Improved the description of the package and explicitly stated that this
package is not needed on i386 and amd64 hosts since SETI at home supports
those architectures officially.
* debian/copyright: Added copyright information for glut/Roman.stroke and
glut/stroke.h and added a copyright note about the Debian packaging.
* Changed from dpatch to the quilt patch system.
- 004_include_new_str_util.h.patch added. The strlcpy() and strlcat()
functions that were previously declared in boinc-dev/lib/util.h have
been moved in BOINC 5.10 to the new boinc-dev/lib/str_util.h header
file, so we need to include this new header in some files. Bumped build
dependency to "boinc-dev (>= 5.10.8-1)" accordingly. (closes: #433737)
- 003_dont_use_own_jpeglib.patch modified to prevent that setiathome is
linked against libjpeg. This ensures predictability of the dependecy
list, see http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/07/msg00588.html for
-- Frank S. Thomas <frank at thomas-alfeld.de> Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:21:27
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: boinc-app-seti (Ubuntu)
Please sync boinc-app-seti (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
BOINC Maintainers, which is a bug contact for boinc-app-seti in ubuntu.
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel