[Bug 159474] Please sync boinc 5.10.27-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
gothicx at sapo.pt
Fri Nov 2 10:42:08 UTC 2007
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync boinc 5.10.27-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current hardy version 5.10.8-2:
boinc (5.10.27-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Frank S. Thomas ]
* New upstream release. (closes: #447929)
- Handles change in /proc/cpuinfo on powerpc introduced in Linux 2.6.23.
Thanks to Thibaut VARENE <varenet at debian.org> for the patch.
- Allows to set arbitrary many alternate platforms in the client's config
file cc_config.xml with the <alt_platform> element which is a direct
child of the <options> element. (closes: #437326)
- BOINC Manager: At account creation check if wxGetUserName() returned an
empty string and if it did use the output of wxGetUserId() instead.
Thanks to Morita Sho <morita-pub-en-debian at inz.sakura.ne.jp> for the
excellent bug report. (closes: #447320)
- Moved Homepage pseudo field in the long descriptions to the source stanza
because this is now a propper debian/control field supported by dpkg.
- Removed XS- prefix from Vcs fields since they are now officially
supported by dpkg.
* debian/boinc-client.init: Print the scheduling status of boinc_client's
children only if there are any present, otherwise schedtool would be
called without arguments and would print its usage text.
* debian/icons/: Use icons with transparent background.
- Addded Portuguese translations for GenericName and Comment, thanks to
Marco Rodrigues <gothicx at sapo.pt>.
- Monitor is a subcategory of the System main category, so use System
instead of Utility.
- Removed the Encoding key since it is deprecated in the Desktop Entry
Specification 1.0 and added the Version key.
-- Frank S. Thomas <frank at thomas-alfeld.de> Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:54:09
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: boinc (Ubuntu)
Please sync boinc 5.10.27-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
BOINC Maintainers, which is a bug contact for boinc in ubuntu.
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel