[Bug 311107] Re: package "boinc" need update in repo
hew.mclachlan at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:06:44 UTC 2009
Boinc 6.4.5 is the latest stable version, so this is what should be
added to the Ubuntu archive. The best way to do this is a merge from
** Changed in: boinc (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Triaged
** Summary changed:
- package "boinc" need update in repo
+ Please merge boinc 6.4.5-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main)
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: boinc-manager
+ Boinc 6.4.5 is the latest stable version.
- The recommended version is 6.4.5 and we have only 6.2.12 which is a pre-
- release and quite old.
- There should be no dependencies needed so just adding the new version in
- Universe is sufficient
- See http://boinc.berkeley.edu/download_all.php
- I have kubuntu intrepid but the same should work for previous releases.
** Tags added: upgrade
Please merge boinc 6.4.5-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
BOINC Maintainers, which is subscribed to boinc in ubuntu.
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel