[Bug 888612] Re: BOINC stops and never continues in Oneiric
costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 10 21:17:20 UTC 2011
correction, after a look on the checkin_notes I see the changes between
33 and 34 are affecting only windows and mac users
Rom 7 July 2011
- WINSCR: Remove diagnostics screensaver dialog when the screensaver fails to
be able open up the log files.
Charlie 7 July 2011
- Mac: Fix bug where menubar icon menu did not work after changing skin.
Charlie 8 July 2011
- Mac: Refine bug fix for menubar icon menu not working after changing skin.
Rom 14 July 2011
- lib: Fix the various '????' fields in the diagnostics framework during a
crash on Windows. Somewhere along the lines I messed up with the
conversions of single-byte characters vs. double-byte characters.
Charlie 18 July 11
- MGR: Fix "Can't load Image" messages in Simple View.
Charlie 27 July 11
- SCR: Fix delay dismissing screensaver under Mac OS10.7.
Rom 28 Jun 2011
- Tag for 6.12.34 release, all platforms
Charlie 2 Aug 11
- Mac installer: Work around bug in Mac OS 10.7 dscl merge command.
(Checked in to 6.12.34 tag.)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
BOINC Maintainers, which is subscribed to boinc in Ubuntu.
BOINC stops and never continues in Oneiric
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel