[Bug 1129409] Re: Nvidia and AMD graphics drivers should indicate whether they provide libcuda.so.1, libOpenCL.so.1, etc.
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1129409 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Aug 23 15:09:36 UTC 2013
This bug was fixed in the package starpu-contrib - 1.0.5-1ubuntu1
starpu-contrib (1.0.5-1ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
* Build-depend on nvidia-current | libcuda-5.0-1 (LP: #1129409).
* Locate current Nvidia driver directory using /etc/ld.so.conf.d.
starpu-contrib (1.0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Move starpu_top.1.gz to starpu-top package.
* control, rules: upgrade to gcc-4.7.
* control: Make libstarpu-dev also depend on libstarpufft and libstarpumpi
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes).
* patches/mpi_link: disable using mpicc --showme:link link flags: they bring
-- Graham Inggs <graham at nerve.org.za> Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:13:36 +0200
** Changed in: starpu-contrib (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
BOINC Maintainers, which is subscribed to boinc in Ubuntu.
Nvidia and AMD graphics drivers should indicate whether they provide
libcuda.so.1, libOpenCL.so.1, etc.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel