[Bug 1129409] Re: Nvidia and AMD graphics drivers should indicate whether they provide libcuda.so.1, libOpenCL.so.1, etc.
graham at nerve.org.za
Thu Jul 25 15:26:29 UTC 2013
Please merge starpu-contrib 1.0.5-1 (multiverse) from Debian unstable
starpu-contrib (1.0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Move starpu_top.1.gz to starpu-top package.
* control, rules: upgrade to gcc-4.7.
* control: Make libstarpu-dev also depend on libstarpufft and libstarpumpi
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes).
* patches/mpi_link: disable using mpicc --showme:link link flags: they bring
-- Samuel Thibault <sthibault at debian.org> Sat, 06 Jul 2013 09:42:41
Remaining Ubuntu changes:
* Build-depend on nvidia-current | libcuda-5.0-1 (LP: #1129409).
* Locate current Nvidia driver directory using /etc/ld.so.conf.d.
** Patch added: "starpu-contrib-merge-lp1129404.debdiff"
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
BOINC Maintainers, which is subscribed to boinc in Ubuntu.
Nvidia and AMD graphics drivers should indicate whether they provide
libcuda.so.1, libOpenCL.so.1, etc.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel