[Bug 1176148] Re: package "boinc-amd-opencl" depends on "amd-libopencl1" which is not available in the ubuntu repository.
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1176148 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue May 14 14:31:15 UTC 2013
This bug was fixed in the package boinc - 7.0.65+dfsg-2
boinc (7.0.65+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gianfranco Costamagna ]
* Disabled checkin_notes in override_install_changelogs,
not updated anymore by upstream.
* Fixed a lintian warning.
* Fixed boinc-amd-opencl depends on ubuntu (lp: #1176148).
* Added project_specific_defines.h to usr/include/boinc
(Closes: #707369, #707375)
[ Rodrigo Silva ]
* New debian/icons and refactor the icon size
directories (lp: #1173622).
* Improved manager launcher.
* Fix typos in package descriptions. Thanks Pierre Slamich for spotting
and Pascal De Vuyst for reporting! (Closes: #707989)
[ Guo Yixuan ]
* libboinc-app-dev dependency: use libstdc++6-4.7-dev as default
* boinc-server-maker dependency: use mysql-server-5.5 as default
virtual-mysql-server, both thanks to Danilo.
-- Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it> Sun, 05 May
2013 11:41:37 +0200
** Changed in: boinc (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
BOINC Maintainers, which is subscribed to boinc in Ubuntu.
package "boinc-amd-opencl" depends on "amd-libopencl1" which is not
available in the ubuntu repository.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel